Thank you for your interest in scheduling a group visit with Emory University's Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Visit Emory College >>
- Visit Oxford College >>
Emory College Group Visits
Group Visit Policies
- Group visits are only available for groups of 10-75 prospective high school students, in 9th-12th grades.
- Requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance. Requests made less than three weeks in advance will not be confirmed due to necessary scheduling requirements for our admission staff and student tour guides.
- Submission of the group visit request form does not secure a visit. Please allow up to seven (7) business days for processing.
Group Visit Schedule
January through mid-March; early May through November:
Mondays and Fridays:
10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Optional Information Session
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Campus Tour
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays:
2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Optional Information Session
2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Campus Tour
- We are unable to offer group visits in late March and April due to an increase in the volume of visitors to campus.
- Group visits are not offered early May and the month of December due to student exam schedules and winter break.
- We do not offer group visits on weekends, university closings/breaks, and national holidays.
- Only one group visit can be scheduled per day, and groups are accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All groups are expected to arrive at the Admission office 10-15 minutes before the scheduled visit to allow adequate time to sign in. Late-arriving groups may not be able to participate in all scheduled activities. We cannot hold visit appointments for more than 15 minutes beyond the scheduled time out of respect to the student tour guides and admission staff.
Campus TourThe campus tour is a 60-75-minute walking tour led by a current student. The typical group campus tour includes a view of the Quadrangle, main library, computer lab, gym, and various academic buildings. All participants should have comfortable footwear and come prepared for the possibility of inclement weather. Tours occur rain or shine!
Optional Information SessionIn addition to a campus tour, you can elect to have a 45-minute information session, on one of the three topics below. Please review the topics offered, as you will need to make a selection on your Group Visit Request Form.
Grades K-8For groups with students in grades K-8, we offer a scavenger hunt and self-guided tour. These options do not require registration. Please print our scavenger hunt and self-guided tour before coming to campus—there is no need to check-in with the Office of Admission. After you are done exploring campus, make sure to check your answers with the answer key.
Directions to Campus and ParkingFor specific directions and parking details for Office of Undergraduate Admission visits please see our Directions & Hotels section.
On Campus DiningPlease note that the Office of Undergraduate Admission is unable to provide lunch for visiting groups. For additional information please visit Emory Dining.
To request a group visit, please complete our Group Visit Request Form.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in Emory. We look forward to your visit!
Oxford College Group Visits
Oxford College Group Visit Policies
- Group visits are only available for groups of 10-50 prospective high school students, in 9th-12th grades.
- We request groups bring one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance.
- Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis; itinerary & arrival details will be provided upon confirmation.
Group Visit Schedule
- Oxford College hosts group visits on Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 10 AM-11:45 AM. Visits include a student-led campus tour and information session with an Admission Advisor.
- Fall Semester: September through end of November
- Spring Semester: Mid-January through the end of March
- Group visits are not offered in August, December, April, early January, or during Emory's summer holiday, due to student exam schedules/breaks and high visitor volume on campus.
- Group visits are not offered on weekends, university closings/breaks, and national holidays.
- Only one group visit can be scheduled per day.
To request a group tour at Oxford College, please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 770-784-8328 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org