There's no better way to get a feel for whether or not a university is the right place for you than to experience it firsthand through a campus visit. Emory University is unique in that you'll find two different campuses to explore. During a visit to either Emory College or Oxford College you will be able to talk with current students, take a student-led campus tour, and attend an information session hosted by an admission representative. Depending on the time of year, you may also be able to attend a class and/or check out campus dining options. Students have the choice to plan a weekday tour and information session, or schedule permitting, attend a special visit event on either campus. Better yet, plan to visit both campuses during the same trip!
Reservations are required for all campus visit programs, and we recommend you arrange your visits at least three weeks in advance to ensure availability. While schedules may change around holidays, generally the following holds true:
Emory College Admission Office Hours:
1390 Oxford Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday
- Campus visits are available most weekdays and selected Saturdays in the Fall.
- Fall for Emory Open House programs will be held on:
- Saturday, September 13, 2014
- Saturday, October 4, 2014
- Saturday, October 11, 2014
- Saturday, October 18, 2014
Oxford College Admission Office Hours:
100 Hamill Street, Oxford, GA 30054
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday
- Campus visits are available Monday - Friday throughout the academic year (September -April)
- Summer weekday visits available in the morning. Please note, students are not on campus in the summer so all tours are led by an Admission Advisor.
- Oxford Experience programs offered on select Fridays during academic year.
- Afternoon at Oxford Open House programs will be held on:
- Friday, October 3
- Sunday, October 19