Additional Visit Options
Unable to plan your visit when the Office of Admission is holding campus tours? Then download a copy of our self-guided tour of Emory University’s Atlanta campus.
To get the full visit experience while you are here, we invite you to immerse yourself as much as possible in our communities! Here are some easy ways to engage with our campuses:
- Pick-up the campus newspaper, The Wheel
- Eat in one of our dining halls
- Start conversations with students, faculty, and staff you see around campus. (Everyone is pretty friendly, we promise.)
Attend a ClassEmory College, Atlanta Campus
Class visits are available to visitors to the Emory College Atlanta campus during mid-February through the end of April of the Spring semester and October and November of the Fall semester. Please note that class visits are not available during the summer sessions, exam periods or school holidays.
Class visits for Spring 2017 will be held most weekdays between Monday, February 13 and Friday, April 21. Please download and review our Class Visit Instructions document and list of available classes prior to your visit. Out of respect for our faculty and current students, visiting students may only visit classes approved by the Office of Undergraduate Admission. Details for class visits for the Fall 2017 term will be posted in September.
To inquire if class visit options are available during your visit to Oxford College, please call the Oxford College Office of Admission at (770) 784-8328
Learn more about Emory College's fall fly-in visit program for high school seniors from underrepresented backgrounds: CORE (Cultural Overnight Recruitment Experience) Fall Visit Program.
Additional ToursThe Office of Undergraduate Admission invites you to connect with other academic departments while you are visiting the Atlanta campus. While our office is unable to schedule your tours with these departments, please feel free to connect with them on your own. The following departments may be of interest to you:
- Goizueta Business School: Information sessions and student-led tours of the Goizueta Business School are available on Mondays and Fridays at 3:15 p.m. during the academic year. During the summer, members of the Goizueta staff are available by appointment to meet with prospective students and their parents. For more information and to arrange a tour, please call 404-727-8106.
- Woodruff School of Nursing: We invite you to learn more about the School of Nursing. Click here to arrange your visit or call them directly at 404-727-7980.
- Department of Theater Studies: The Theater Department makes every effort to accommodate requests for visits. Please contact Matt Jordan, Academic Administrator at 404-727-6751 or email@example.com, to learn more about Theater at Emory and to schedule your visit.
- Dance Program: The Dance Program welcomes prospective students interested in touring the studios and theater, attending a dance class, speaking with current dance students, or meeting with a faculty member. To arrange a visit please complete this online form at least 1-2 weeks in advance of your visit. If you have specific questions about visiting, please include them in the notes/questions section of the form or contact program coordinator Anne Walker by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schwartz Center for Performing Arts: Tours are offered Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., except University holidays. Please call 404-712-2300 to schedule your tour.
Explore Our Cities
Looking for more to do during your visit? Explore Atlanta and Explore Oxford to learn about attractions and good places to eat. This Month in Atlanta provides a curated list of the best events happening each month. Also, visit the Southern Sense, a great place to learn more about Atlanta's culture.
Events CalendarsIf you have time to spare during your visit, consider attending a campus event. Many of these events are free (or inexpensive) and open to the public!
- Atlanta Campus Events Calendar
- Oxford College Campus Events Calendar
- Athletics Calendar
- Arts at Emory Calendar
Special AccommodationsVisiting Emory College: If you require a disability-related accommodation during your visit, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 404-727-6639 or email@example.com. Early requests are strongly encouraged to meet your access needs.
Visiting Oxford College: If you require a disability-related accommodation during your visit, please contact our Disability Services Office at (404) 727-6016 voice or (404) 712-2049 TDD. Early requests are strongly encouraged to meet your access needs.