Explore Our Community
Just because we can't host you on campus this April, doesn't mean you can't taste and see what the Emory University community is all about. We've got a wide range of livestreamed chats this month, introducing you to both the Atlanta and Oxford campus.
Parents and students can register for any chat, and you can register for as many as you'd like. And if you miss one, the most popular chats will be recorded and available on the Emory Admission YouTube page or the Oxford Wisr Community.
Our students, faculty, and staff and are excited to meet you. We hope that through these authentic conversations, you experience what makes Emory University such an active, caring, and committed place.
Ask Me Anything (AMA) Student Panels
You've got questions, and we've got answers! These webinars will include 3-5 current students live from around the world. While these students are primarily based on the Atlanta campus, there will be some students who started at the Oxford campus, too.
This is a great place to learn about everything from housing, to Atlanta, to that ever-important transition from high school to college.
Admitted to Oxford College and want to learn more about this unique liberal arts experience? Engage in a conversation with Oxford admission staff to learn about what this unique campus can offer you. Sessions include an interactive presentation focused on Oxford College and virtual campus tours with current students.
Academic Success at Emory
What you do in the classroom and how you are successful is a big deal at Emory University. Engage in conversations with a few of our professors from business to the humanities and sciences. Get a taste of Emory's academic thought leadership.
- Pre-Health Advising
- Being an Undecided Major
- Arts @ Emory (music, theater, dance, and more!)
- Student Engagement and Leadership
These conversations focus on the Atlanta campus experience.
- Academic-focused faculty talks
- Pre-professional Advising
- Academic Advising and Career Planning
- Study Abroad and Travel Courses
These conversations focus on the Oxford campus experience.
Community & Diversity
We pride ourselves on our community, a diverse group of people, perspectives, beliefs, and backgrounds. This makes our campus communities some of the most diverse among the U.S.'s leading institutions. Every student adds to these important conversations both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students who are the first in their families to go to college
- International students
- Students from historically under-represented backgrounds
- Students who identify as LGBTQ+
These students and organizations are primarily based on the Atlanta campus, and there will be some students who started at the Oxford campus involved, too.
- Conversations with current students
- Topics relevant to your first month on campus, like orientation and housing
- What the transition to the Atlanta campus is like
- Leadership at Oxford
- Topics for first-generation college students, student who identify as LGBTQ+, international students, students of varied faiths, and students of historically underrepresented backgrounds