First-Year Application Requirements
Emory University exclusively accepts the Common Application. The application for admission can be found on the Common Application website: www.commonapp.org. To complete your admission file, the Emory University Office of Undergraduate Admission requires the following:
- Common Application
- Questions and Writing Supplement Section of the Emory University "My College" tab of the Common Application
- A $75 application fee or Common Application fee waiver
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts, if applicable
- Official scores from the SAT and/or the ACT; if English is your second language, it is highly recommended that you submit results from the TOEFL or IELTS
- Testing Codes: SAT/TOEFL: 5187; ACT: 0810
- Secondary school report/counselor’s recommendation
- Two teacher letters of recommendation
Application RemindersWe know the college application process can be complicated on top of all of your other senior year activities. We offer this helpful list of reminders to streamline the process for you.
- All application materials are found online through the Common Application at: www.commonapp.org.
- All Emory application deadlines are for online submission or postmark.
- If you are applying to Emory College, Oxford College, or both, you need only submit one application and one set of supporting documents.
- Any mailed application materials need to be sent to:
Office of Admission – Undergraduate
3263-001-1AA (omit for UPS, FedEx)
1390 Oxford Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322-1016
- Any mailed application materials should include the applicant's full name and date of birth.
- Make a copy of ALL application materials submitted.
- The Admission Committee is unable to return any part of your application.